Raspberry & White Chocolate Cookie Cake
After the success of my chocolate chip cookie cake fingers, I thought i'd do some more playing around with chickpeas as a flour base and came up with this deliciously sweet flavour.
Serving Size - Makes 8 pieces
Macros per serving:
136kcal / 10g protein / 12g carbs / 5g fat / 2g fibre
1 can chickpeas (240g drained weight) - rinse well
125g fresh raspberries
60g vanilla protein powder
50g white chocolate chips
2 tbsp cashew butter
20g honey or agave
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
3. Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips into blender.
4. Stir in chocolate chips & pour into baking tin.
5. Bake in oven for 15-20mins (or until golden brown)
6. Place on wire rack to cool.
7. Cut into fingers.
8. Eat! :-)