Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
I love Muscle Mousse, such a great product for protein baking & their choc peanut flavour is a must for any peanut butter cup lovers.
These individual "cheesecakes" are really quick & easy to make & are great for fighting off a sweet craving whilst getting a little protein hit too. If you would rather a large cheesecake just double up on the quantities below & make in a cheesecake tin instead of muffin cases.
Servings: Makes 10 mini cheesecakes
Macros per cheesecake:
137kcal / 9g protein / 13g carbs / 5g fat / 1g fibre
For The Base:
60g oats (regular or gluten free)
60g natural peanut butter (I used Whole Earth Smooth in these)
1-2 tsp water
For The Topping:
100g (2 servings) of Choc Peanut Muscle Mousse Powder
3 Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
1. Line a muffin tray with 10 muffin cases.
2. In a blender mix base ingredients until a thick "biscuit" is formed.
3. Press a small amount into the base of each muffin case.
4. Pop bases in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Whilst bases are in freezer make up Muscle Mousse as per packet instructions.
6. Pour Muscle Mousse topping onto each base.
7. Place in freezer for 5 minutes to harden slightly.
8. Decorate with Reeces Peanut Butter Cups.
9. Return to freezer for a further 15 minutes.
10. Eat :-)
Note: Store remaining cheesecakes in fridge.