Peanut Choc Chunk Protein Balls
If you enjoyed the Peanut Butter Cup protein cheesecake recipe earlier in the week you'll love these!
Like the cheesecakes, these balls use Chocolate Peanut Muscle Mousse powder rather than regular protein powder to give them a squidgier texture. You can substitute the Muscle Mousse for 40g of your usual powder but they won't be as gooey so you may wish to add a little more peanut butter (which is never a bad thing!).
Like all of my balls they're under 100 calories and gluten free too!
Servings - Makes 9 Balls
Macros per ball:
86kcal / 5g protein / 8g carbs / 3g fat / 1g fibre
40g Oats (regular or gluten free)
50g Chocolate Peanut Muscle Mousse Powder
40g Natural Peanut Butter (I used Whole Earth Smooth in these)
25g Milk Chocolate Chunks (you can substitute for dark if you prefer but I find milk works better in these)
2 tbsp water
1. Set half of the chocolate chunks aside.
2. Add other half of chocolate chunks to blender/food processor with all other ingredients - blend until thick & stuck together (if mix looks a bit dry add more water).
3. Scoop out mix & roll into balls.
4. Push remaining chocolate chunks into balls.
5. Leave in fridge to harden for 15 minutes.
6. Eat :-)