Chocolate Honeycomb Granola
For all of you Cadbury's Crunchie fans, here's a Granola recipe for you!
Quick & easy to make & like most of my recipes is gluten free . If you've been making my other granola recipes you'll already have most of the stuff you need to make this in your cupboards too!
Try sprinking some on top of your protein pancakes to make them extra indulgent!
100g oats (regular or gluten free)
30g puffed rice (I used Kallo rice puffs available in freefrom aisle of most supermarkets)
1 tsp vanilla bean paste (available in baking aisle)
25g honeycomb pieces (I used Sainsbury's mini honeycomb pieces but if you have big chunks just crush them up first)
50g dark chocolate chunks (I used Dr Oatker 70% cocoa chunks - available in baking aisle)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Place oats, puffed rice & baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add honey & vanilla bean paste & stir until mix is completely coated.
4. Spread mix evenly onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Place in oven for 6 minutes.
6. Remove from oven & stir well (so that mix does not "burn").
7. Place back in oven for further 6 minutes. The granola will be soft when it first comes out of the oven but will harden & go crunchy as it cools.
8. Once fully cooled stir in chocolate chunks & honeycomb, store in air tight Tupperware & enjoy!