Crunchie Protein Cheesecake
Having not made a protein cheesecake for a little while now I put a vote out on my Instagram page a couple of weeks ago of options for a new flavour & this was the winner.
A strong choice it was as well! As each slice provides a decent 15g protein serving but with only 3g fat! Or if you have an individual cheesecake tin or ramekin you can divide the mix by 3 & have a whole mini one to yourself (pictured below).
Servings: Serves 6
Macros per slice: 198kcal / 15g protein / 27g carbs / 3g fat / 1g fibre
20g puffed rice cereal
30g Choc Shot
1/2 tsp baking powder
200g fat free Greek yoghurt
40g Chocolate Protein Powder
1tbsp Nesquick Chocolate Milkshake Powder (can substitute for cocoa powder if a less sweet, richer chocolate taste is preferred)
30g Choc Shot
1 40g Cadbury's Crunchie Bar (crush in wrapper)
1/2 tsp salted caramel extract (optional)
1/2 sachet gelatine powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Place oats, puffed rice & baking powder in a bowl & coat with honey & Choc Shot.
3. Place mix onto a sheet of baking powder & bake in oven for 10 minutes (stirring halfway through).
4. Press mix tightly into bottom of cheesecake tin & set aside to cool & harden (can pop in freezer for 15 minutes to speed up this process).
5. Meanwhile mix all topping ingredients (except the crushed Crunchie).
6. Stir in 2/3 of the Crunchie & pour mix over set base.
7. Sprinkle remaining Crunchie on top & place in fridge to set for at least 3 hours (Can set in freezer in 30-45 minutes if short on time but mix comes out better from fridge).
8. Remove from tin, cut into slices & eat! :-)