3 Ingredient Cookies
This was the first recipe ever published on this site & it's possibly the most simple recipe ever but it's one of my favourites so I thought I would do it justice by reposting it now the website has a new look.
3 ingredients & 10 minutes are all you need to make this delicious low fat treat.
Servings: Makes 2 chunky cookies
Macros per cookie: 160kcal / 3.5g protein / 33g carbs / 1.5g fat / 3g fibre
1 medium sized ripe banana (the riper the better)
Optional extra: 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. In a large mixing bowl mash up the banana into a paste.
3. Stir in oats & raisins to make a thick dough.
4. Press the dough into cookie shapes & placed on a baking tray lined with baking paper (or a silicone baking mat if preferred).
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes (or until golden brown on top).
6. Place on a wire rack to cool or enjoy warm.